Find out why Lenco Diagnostic Laboratories is your best partner in weathering the COVID-19 pandemic.Click here to contact us
How Lenco Can Serve Physicians
Lenco labs are at the forefront of the war against COVID-19. To aid our diagnostic efforts, we use Beckman Coulter's new Access SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody tests which are the most precise and high-quality tests available in the world. Moreover, through our partnership with CompuGroup Medical (CGM), we have streamlined our testing process. We now handle thousands of tests a day and provide test results in a span of 24-72 hours.
Since 2001, Lenco has achieved great success in its role as the local diagnostic laboratory. Lenco is the only local laboratory fully accredited by the American College of Pathologists (CAP), the highest level of accreditation for reference labs. Lenco is also certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) for Cytology. Our superior testing and quick TATs make us one of the most competent labs in the USA. We at Lenco always ensure the highest quality control standards.
Lenco is undeniably local. Our local presence and connections are what make us one of the top laboratories in the industry. We know the pulse of the communities we serve in NYC, as well as their cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Our representatives are locally-based, and work closely with the physicians to meet their needs and requirements.
Lenco’s extremely loyal customer base has over 4,000 physicians. We are open for testing 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week. We conduct over 10,000,000 tests a year, with a TAT of around 24 hours. Our local base is what allows us to work closely with physicians, and helps us always meet their needs always on time.
The 12 Benefits of Partnering with Lenco
Lenco’s continuous efforts to serve the community has resulted in some impressive strides in the diagnostic healthcare field. These include:
- The Home Bound program, which caters to the needs of Medicare and Medicaid members who cannot approach the laboratory for varied reasons. We make nearly 40,000 house calls a year, an extremely crucial service to those in need.
- Our four mobile phlebotomy vans, called “Labs on Wheels”, are always around to cater to the needs of patients around NYC. Our Labs on Wheels are crucial for outreach, education, and growth in your community.
- We reach out to providers and offer assistance to our non-compliant members via reporting and member outreach. Lenco ensures increasing member compliance, specifically in the areas of diabetes, anti-coagulant monitoring and cancer screening.
- Top-notch services and attention to detail make Lenco a trusted name amongst physicians and patients. We achieve our 100% reliability and quick TAT through state-of-the-art technology, robotics, and AI.
- We provide advanced EMR/EHR with integration and over 900 bi-directional interfaces, allowing for processing and reporting to flow faster and more efficiently. We have over 120 proprietary apps and high-tech capabilities.
- Our portals for physicians and patients provide easy access to test results. Our industry- grade encryption ensures the safety of patient test results.
- We provide standard and custom reporting to all health plan partners to aid their efforts in population health management, high quality reporting, and outreach and educational goals.
- We provide our services 24x7. Our philosophy is rooted in customer satisfaction.
- Lenco has over 22 patient service centers across NYC. We are constantly identifying new areas to accommodate payer needs and expansions.
- Our 2 local warehouses in Brooklyn help in the convenient distribution of supplies.
- Our 55 dedicated couriers have proprietary phone applications that help track routes for efficient specimen pickup and delivery.
- We provide online ordering systems, including inventory management applications.
Our growth over the past 20 years is a testament to our unceasing efforts in the field of science and technology. Our 360-degree approach ensures that the needs of our 4 Ps; payers, providers, physicians, and patients, are always satisfied.